A tour of our original Black Country Ales Brewery, including three, three third samples followed by a pint of your favourite Black Country Ales range accompanied by a homemade crusty cob.
Located at The Old Bull's Head, 1 Redhall Road, Lower Gornal, Dudley, DY3 2NU
* A maximum of 8 guests per tour. * 1 ticket per person.* Tours will be held on a Saturday with 4 time slots per day.*
Current tour dates: 20th January, 17th February, 16th March, 27th April, 18th May.
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for those that require wheelchair access.
This is a Victorian Tower Brewery and, as such, guests will need to be able to accommodate 13 steps during the tour.
- There are a number of trip hazards and slippery surfaces around the brewery, so please wear sensible footwear.
- Please be aware this is a small working brewery that may have confined spaces and low ceilings.
- Unfortunately, for health and safety reasons and laws surrounding alcohol, we cannot allow anyone under the age of 18 to attend a brewery tour.
Dates booked are subject to confirmation and you may be offered alternative times, or dates if your requested ones are oversubscribed.
Vouchers issued are non-refundable but are valid up to 24 months after purchase date.
No person under 18 years of age is permitted. We have a challenge 25 policy and if you look under this age, please bring a passport or driving licence as proof of age.
Drink Aware – please dink responsibly.